Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Finals

So as I begin the count down to my 22nd birthday in just 2 weeks exactly I have a ton of things I want to do.. like reminicse on how I caught up on two seasons of Greys Anatomy in just a week and anticipate this weeks new episode, work off the turkey from Thanksgiving, start my projects for Christmas and plan my Disneyland trip for my birthday, but instead I'm here procrastinating on my finals.


 I need to stay motivated and organized if I want to have fun for winter break.I am just not a very good at being a student. Im academically fine, I just hate sitting in a desk and going home and doing homework. Not for me I guess. But I'm doing it anyways. 


Any tips on how to stay focused and organized would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, Dreaming behind the Desk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment