Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday

So newly single this Valentines Day after 5 1/2 years was a bit weird I must admit. Still a lovely day nonetheless. Anyways, It's a Friday and its the weekend so that in itself is something to be excited about.




So first we have

Chocolate covered strawberries...My favorite. They are my potluck go to. Easy to make and easy to devour. ANDDD even when you don't have a valentine, chocolate never lets you down. NEVER.





Two~ is my new bike. Even though I would have preferred to have another color, it is still so cute, and is a huge help to get around campus. 





Three~ would be the movie Frozen. I've watched it at least 3 times within the last week and I still haven't gotten tired of it. 




Four~ Awkward Valentines Day Cards. It speaks for itself.



Five~ Last, but not least is my new fragrance that my sister bought me for Valentines Day. Viva La Juicy La Fleur, from a girl who was hooked on strictly Viva La Juicy only,  I was surprised that I fell in love with their new scent. Good job Juicy, good job. I am one very happy customer. :)







3 comments:

  1. I love Viva La Juicy, but I'll need to try this kind. I'm sure it smells delicious!

    I'm a failure, because I still haven't seen Frozen. I know, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen is so good! Like crazy good! I can't wait until is comes out on DVD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It smells so great! Kasey you must see Frozen!

    And Samantha It is so good, I have seen it one too many times. I'm starting to know all of the words. Its bad. Haha!

    ReplyDelete