Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Purpose

Ever wonder what God is telling us and where he wants to lead us? Me too. I think it is so easy for the enemy to sneak in and tell us we are ok where we are. Comfortable and content. But The Lord has much bigger plans in store for us. Is there a goal in your life you are trying to reach? Are you trying to find your purpose in life? Well, let me tell you that finding Jesus gives hope and purpose. I started writing down a few things that stuck out to me when thinking about some of the things The Lord gives me.

Love, purpose, grace, peace, worth, a forever, hope, joy, wisdom, strength, and freedom.


I've been thinking lately and just been uncomfortable sitting back while there are millions of people being trafficked everyday. I want to see restoration for trafficked victims and people being saved and I want to see them find freedom. Freedom from slavery and finding their freedom in Jesus Christ.

A purpose The Lord gives us all is to spread love and the gospel and to make Jesus known throughout the world.

Not only is that my purpose, but also It's also my purpose to see slavery go from 27 Million to 0.

I just encourage you guys to really think about these questions when finding your purpose, Are you putting The Lord first? Are you putting others second, and then yourself? When putting God first everything else falls into place. Seek the kingdom of God first (Matthew 6:33)

Who does it honor?

Don't give up and know The Lord wants to use you too, he has far better plans in store than anything you could possibly think of. He can do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)  let him lead you and show you the incredible joy that comes with following The Lord.  Just thought I would share a little bit more of where I'm at and how I'm being encouraged.

For we are gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment